Welcome to Scrapabill Community Guidelines
Scrapabill was created to ease the financial burden of day-to-day life. We strive to create a happy, safe, and enjoyable community where everyone comes together and feels safe while supporting each other and creating a happier society. The rules and guidelines mentioned here are applicable to anybody who posts bills, comments, uploads photos and videos or posts any other content on scrapabill.com (“Website”). As a user of this Website, you are responsible for the content you share.
Our Community Guidelines exist to help us make Scrapabill an inclusive, non- toxic platform- and if you breach them, our Team will take action against your account. In some cases, we will do our best to warn you to change the behavior before taking any action or only remove the violative material. However, more serious violations and any repeated violations would result in the deactivation of your account. In addition to your account being deactivated, you may face civil and criminal consequences for violation of our Community Guidelines. We have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to these issues, so please do not even “joke” about it as you may be banned.
Misuse of the website
- Do not create multiple accounts. If we find multiple accounts created by one user, we reserve the right to ban all accounts immediately.
- Do not provide false and misleading information on the Website, including but not limited to, your profile, details of the bill, background of the bill, etc.
- Do not post bills on behalf of a third party. The bill must belong to you. You must be the owner of the bill.
- While uploading a bill, do not display your phone number, home address, email address, ID numbers, and other government identification that may appear on some bills.
- Do not impersonate another user, create misleading information, or encourage behavior that would violate these terms.
- Do not indulge in any fraudulent activities or other unlawful practices.
- Do not use the cash support collected on the Website to pay for any other bill apart from the one posted by you on the Website.
- Do not offer any person cash gift, bribe, or any form of enticement to get cash support on this platform. Such activities shall constitute bribery.
- Do not write and post articles to promote your business, products, or services other than to share financial stories with supporting images and photos.
- Do not make derogatory or false comments or statements about Scrapabill on this Website or outside of the Website.
- Do not violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights.
- Do not post material that does not belong to you.
- Do not post content on this Website without written permission of the owner.
- Do not post bills or receive cash support on the website in relation to the items below from (a) to (h). Such bills shall be immediately removed and your account deactivated.
(a) Buy drugs, narcotics, tobacco, alcohol or any form of toxic substance that harm your body.
(b) Purchase firearms, guns, and dangerous weapons, etc.
(c) Engage in political campaigns or rallies.
(d) Support terrorists, terrorist organizations, or any person, group of persons indulging in terrorist activities.
(e) Promote violence or any form of self-destructive habits.
(f) Pay for sex, prostitution, gambling, human trafficking, or any such activity.
(g) Sponsor robbery, kidnapping, oppression, pornography movies, drug dealing, and other serious criminal activities.
(h) Purchase or engage in any other forms of illegal products, activities, offenses, and wrongdoings.
- Any extremist organizations or hate groups are prohibited from using Scrapabill. We will remove any content that supports terrorism, hate groups, or communicates hateful, harmful, or misleading information.
- Do note glorify or promote extremists or hate organizations, including ideologies, prominent terrorist or criminal figures and acts.
- Do not promote violence or exclusion of a class or group of people.
- Do not share misleading or harmful information. For example, creating and/or spreading conspiracy theories, perpetuating lies about public health matters, etc.
- Do not broadcast or rebroadcast any acts of violence or real-life acts of violence, extremely graphic movie clips or video games.
- Do not use violent or abusive language.
- Do not post, show or promote animal abuse.
- If you witness anything, which appears to be a life-threatening situation, immediately call local law enforcement, and report it to us.
- Do not post any pornographic content.
- Do not broadcast any sexually explicit comments or posts.
- Do not encourage others to embrace self-harm or suicide. We do not speech or behavior that in any way glorifies suicide or self-harm.
Creating an unsafe environment
- Do not engage in unwanted advances such as expressions of attraction, desire, and requests for a romantic relationship, marriage proposals, sexual advances or innuendo, or lewd remarks.
- Do not use this website to pursue romantic connections, ask for romantic dates, or provide sexual commentary on someone’s appearance. You will be banned immediately from the Website.
- Do not harass or bully other members on the website. This includes abusive language, revealing others’ personal or sensitive information or inciting or engaging others to do any of the same.
- Do not use language that would make anyone feel unsafe or disruptive.
- Do not threaten, incite, or promote violence through the content posted on the Website.
- Do not engage in untargeted, irrelevant, unwanted, unauthorized, inappropriately commercial, or promotional, or gratuitously repetitive messages or other similar content. Basically, don’t spam. Ignoring requests to stop contact with another user.
- Do not make hate speech on other members based on race, ethnicity, national origin, disability, religious affiliation, caste, sexual orientation, sex, or gender identity.
Please always follow these safety measures as an active user and while maintaining your Scrapabill account.
- Never give your personal contact information, bank details, or other financial details on Scrapabill.
- We recommend that all communication is carried out on the platform.
- Do not agree to meet anyone who you do not personally know in real life.
- Report anything suspicious that could harm others or the smooth functioning of the platform.
- Log out of your account to prevent unauthorized access, especially when using public computers.
- Use a strong password and change your login password periodically, especially if you have any reason to believe someone has access or knows your Scrapabill login details.
Children under the age of 18 should never use the Site or create an account. If they use the Site, same should be done only with the approval of a parent or their legal guardian. Our website does not specifically target children.
We love to hear about your experience with us. Do share testimonials on the platform by sending a message to the Scrapabill team. However, be honest and clear about your experience.
Appealing an account deactivation
If you strongly believe you did not violate our Community Guidelines, you may appeal the suspension or deactivation of your account by contacting us. At our sole discretion we may undertake an investigation (conducted by the Website's risk and compliance department) if we feel that your behavior on the Website is not in compliance with these Community Guidelines.
We reserve the right to change, add, remove, or modify our Community Guidelines at any time. We will do our best to inform you of any changes we make to our Community Guidelines. However, it is not always possible to do so. You are therefore requested to always act in goodwill and to stay aware of the guidelines while using the Website.